Protection of personal information
Ed Brunet and Associates is committed to respecting its legal obligations regarding the protection of personal information.
- We respect the privacy of our clients, employees and partners and are committed to protecting their personal data.
- We collect, use and disclose the personal data of our customers, employees and partners only in the course of our legitimate business activity and in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- We take reasonable measures to protect personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction.
- We do not sell the personal data of our clients, employees or partners to third parties.
- We inform our clients, employees and partners about the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data and their privacy rights.
- We respect the privacy choices of our clients, employees and partners and provide them with ways to limit the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data.
- We comply with applicable privacy laws and regulations and cooperate with applicable regulatory authorities.
- We train our employees on privacy laws and rules.
- We have a Privacy Officer who is responsible for overseeing the implementation of this policy and ensuring that we comply with applicable regulations.
If you believe that a privacy incident involving personal information has occurred, please contact the person designated below immediately, so that we can take all reasonable actions to reduce the risk of harm and avoid further potential incidents.
Nicole Boudreau, Director of Internal Services
Ed Brunet and Associates Canada Inc.
4 Dumas Street
Gatineau, Quebec J8Y 2M5
TEL: 819-777-3877 ext. 215