Full member of the community
At Ed Brunet and Associates, we believe it is our duty to give back to the community. Every year, the company and its employees offer financial support to many causes close to our hearts. We also actively participate in various community activities and fundraisers. Some of our employees are also personally involved with causes they hold dear.
In 2011, we set up the Ed Brunet Foundation, which is funded entirely from our profits. Dedicated to causes related to health, education, and poverty, the Ed Brunet Foundation donates thousands of dollars every year to charities such as La Maison Mathieu-Froment-Savoie, the Gatineau Health Foundation, the Canadian Red Cross, and Centraide Outaouais, to name just a few.
Here are some acknowledgments:
- Recognition of the Canadian Construction Association (CCA) for outstanding leadership as a corporate member since 1931
- Excellence at Gala Construire 2003 – Quebec Construction Association
- Excellence in Health and Safety at Work of Gestess in 2016
- Excelor of the Gatineau Chamber of Commerce – 2001 Construction Category
- Excelor of the Gatineau Chamber of Commerce – 2001 Centennial Category
- 2007, 2011, 2015, 2018 Employee Campaign of the Year – Outaouais United Way
- PME of the Year 2002 – Regroupement des gens d’affaires (RGA)
- Among the 20 best employers in the National Capital Region in 2007
- General Contractor of the Year 2008, Canadian Construction Association
- Large entreprise of the Year (50 employees and more) – Gatineau Chamber of Commerce 2021